Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rain and you

After so long a pleasant Saturday evening all to myself, but I want to share it with you.

The raindrops, the tinkling of your bangles, the smile, a golden streak of sun ray peeking from behind the clouds. Has anyone seen the color of longing? I think I have, the crimson color of pain mixed with the blue color of excitement. Add to it some silver and golden hues of the overcast sky, it had rained the whole day. I wish you were here. I know it will be too much to ask for, I know you don't care. But still deep inside an ache, a pain...the pain of longing or of yearning.

The window still is shut tight, but the heart...a fool looks back again and again and again some more... if only once by mistake it opens and the breeze carries the wisp of your scent....

Yes I am mad, but for you.

No comments: